Sports Injury Recovery and Prevention
Sports Injury Rehabilitation is a multifaceted approach to the prevention, evaluation, and treatment of injuries. The first step towards recovery is getting an accurate diagnosis from a certified sports–injury specialist. Typically, the initial stage of treatment involves reducing pain and promoting healing.
5 Stages of Injury Rehabilitation
- Phase 1. Protection and Offloading.
- Phase 2. Protected Reloading and Reconditioning.
- Phase 3. Sport Specific Strength, Conditioning and Skills.
- Phase 4. Return to Sport.
- Phase 5. Injury Prevention.
At Next Level Therapy, our specialized sports injury physical therapist will elevate you toward recovery and will then provide you with functional movement training to propel you toward the top of your sport while applying safe injury prevention techniques.